Click here to find further information about her exhibition at our venue in January 2016.
- 25.02.1941 born in Bregenz / Austria
- living in Bonn since 1973
- Working areas: painting, collage
- 1963 to 1971: Private pupil of Professor Fritz Krcal, Bregenz
- Member of the artist group Bonn, GEDOK Bonn e.V. and the international Lake Constance Club
At the beginning of my artistic activity, I was strongly influenced by my teacher, Professor Fritz Krcal. My further development is best represented by a quotation from the laudation of Professor Franz Bertel at the awarding of the first prize of the “Künstler sehen Hard” competition, 1981:
“These pictures are essential. In them, appearances are traced back to their essence. The accidental is removed, the abundance of the details is reduced. As in archetypal images, a characteristic reveals itself and gives the images their mental intensity … ”
(Prof. Franz Bertel)
– Numerous individual and group exhibitions at home and abroad
– Among others in Paris, Vienna, Bregenz, Hard, Lustenau, Hohenems, Bonn, Cologne, Freiburg, Munich, Düsseldorf, Duisburg, Aachen, Meersburg, Wilhelmshaven, Chemnitz, Glauchau, Amriswil
Lieselotte Freusberg / Barbara Göbel / Ursula Toyka-Fuong (Eds.), Print + co.op, offset + publishing company, Karlsruhe, 2002, o.S.
Imaginary portraita, Günther Nicolin (eds.), Printing and design, Collegium Josephinum, Bonn, 1990, o.S.
Voralberger Künstlerlexikon, DasKunsthaus Bregenz (Eds.), Bregenz, 2005, sub nomen
Works in public ownership:
Land Vorarlberg, market township Hard, Vorarlberger Landesmuseum, educational center Batschuns, Feriendorf Hübingen, Stadtsparkasse Siegburg, Deutsche Bank, Hypobank Vorarlberg